Thursday, March 11, 2010

Comments4Kids-Mrs. Yollis' Classroom Blog

Mrs. Yollis' Classroom Blog



This week I commented on Mrs. Yollis' Blog. Her students are third graders, and the blog post I commented on was about how they are learning all about different triangles. They had a video posted about equilateral triangles and different pictures posted where the students are making different triangles out of their bodies. How fun! I'm actually taking a class right now where we're learning complex geometry so we'll be able to teach it better to students such as these. I found it great how I could see the connection between learning geometry and using technology to help children understand it. I see why this blog was first runner up for the best class blog award in 2009, and if you visit it you will see why too.

1 comment: